For more than 30 years, DiIT is the worldwide leading software solution provider
of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) within the wire harness industry.
Highly qualified and motivated employees work together at DiIT GmbH in the
head office in Krailling near Munich and in the branch offices in Berlin, Romania, Mexico and China.
Through its partner network, DiIT is present all over the world. For years, internationally renowned companies collaborate with DiIT very closely and successfully.
With its innovative and high-class software solutions and its wide ranged service portfolio, DiIT is a trend-setting solution provider within the wire harness industry.
- 1990 – Flexible production system for welding robots for the Mercedes G car
- 1994 – PLS & CAO for BMW wire harnesses at Siemens Bordnetze Elsendorf, Pilsen, Stribro
- 1998 – PLS for VW Golf at Volkswagen Bordnetze, Nitra, Gorzow
- 2003 – PLS for VW Multivan at Sumitomo Electric Bordnetze Hattorf and Poznan
- 2005 – Introduction of CAO/CAS as part of the standard process in all European plants of Yazaki Wiring Technologies
- 2007 – Worldwide introduction of CAO/CAS at Sumitomo Bordnetze
- 2008 – PLS ADL controls wire-by-wire production at Sumitomo Electric Bordnetze
- 2016 – Global CAO roll-out at Delphi Automotive
- 2017 – Global CAO roll-out at Leoni AG
- 2017– Schleuniger Group, Switzerland acquires 100% company shares
With consistent focus on customer and business needs, we strive for better products and innovation. We always endeavor to satisfy our customers with extremely reliable and powerful solutions.
Solutions that are made-to-fit, intelligent and integrate easily into the customers IT-environment. Based upon our basis software and services, which easily can be extended and adapted customer specific, we are realizing successful projects and give support for future investments.